Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blast from the past






















I didn't get any scrapbooking time today (insert sobbing here) but I was going through my albums and I thought I would share this one.  I am quite the sporadic scrapper - grabbing pictures in no particular order and scrapbooking them when I am inspired or whenever pictures were just MADE for certain paper!! LOL!!  Then I just stash them safely into whatever album has space.  Now I am going through the process of organizing them chronologically.  It is fun to go back but also dangerous.  There are several pages I would like to re-do, so don't be surprised if you start seeing more baby pictures:)  But not this one.  I love this one.  Sienna was such a sweet baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for making my day!