Wednesday, September 23, 2009

JuJu Bees FALL FRENZY Online Crop

JuJu Bees Scrapbook Corner is having their first ever online crop starting Thursday, Sept.24th and goes through Sunday, Sept.27th in the forum! There will be lots of amazing challenges as well as games with prizes awarded for each!!!

Starting VERY soon ... there is also a BLOG BUZZ (cause Bee's don't hop) going on too! It starts at 12:00(PST) tonight!!! So check back soon since there will be prizes along the way for that too!!! It starts at JuJu Bees Scrapbook Corner and goes through the members of the Design Team so I hope you will all visit here again soon!

2 comments:

  1. fab kit - I am on the blog (hop) buzz, but can not find your blog post. So I'll reply here.
    Love your cute bird in the corner of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout - what a darling girl! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!