Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two more layouts....



I have two more layouts to share with you from the fantastic November Kit from Art Freckles.....you can pick a kit up for yourself here.

First up is a layout about my fur babies. Oh how I love those faces. You really can't tell from these photos, but they are literally dripping with mud. It was a rainy, dreary day and these sweet little beasts got me out to enjoy the day outside despite the rain. Who could resist letting them chase each other and slop about in the mud? (probably everyone but me...:-) They make me laugh....and while they were VERY happy on their run, they were not so happy about the bath!

Next layout, "Fall Leaves" I could have filled more squares with more pictures of my darling daughters playing in the leaves but honestly, I loved the paper so much, that I wanted to have more paper than pictures:-) Isn't all that Lilybee designs paper delicious?

I am of to go blog surfing now to be inspired by YOUR creations:-)


4 comments:

  1. oh, those fur babies are DIRTY! How fun! I love the squares and leaves on this Fall layout--just WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, especially the fall quilt layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    These are just delightful! They are so different - and yet, both so wonderful! I just LOVE the photos of the fur-babies - they were indeed having a blast! LOL

    The quilt layout - it looks like a quilt to me - is great and you are right about how wonderful the papers are - I must check that out!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the grid of embellies and pics :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!