Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cute Crazy Cousins

Holidays are still going strong for my house....and I am LOVING the sleeping in! Yesterday we went on a family sleigh ride - it was SO fun! The rest of the week is supposed to be COLD so I am ready to hunker down and scrapbook...I am suffering serious withdrawal!!

I did this layout awhile ago, but forgot to post it! My girls were sad to not be with their cousins this year for Christmas - they always have so much fun together! This layout has Sienna and Noah...love how they would give me smiles and then goofy faces, smiles and then more goofy faces...ahhh four year olds....so adorable!!


7 comments:

  1. Adorable! This is a great memory layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. I love the subject, the 'fun' you feel when looking at it, and the clean lines. Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos you've showcased with these pretty papers! Love the "tied-up days" too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what funny little people! :) CUTE pictures--really like how you cut out the stars and added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome layout! I love it when kids make those funny faces, I'm always trying to provoke them myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!