Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Check it out...



Check out the announcement of the new gcd studios team HERE!!!! It is always LOTS of fun and there are LOTS of chances to win prizes!!! I am sad that my term is over:-( but I am looking forward to seeing all the talent the new team brings! GCD Studios ROCKS!!

Well I have been crafting away like mad lately :-) :-) :-) so stay tuned for when I can reveal all my Teresa Collins projects!! But since I don't like posting with some artwork, I dug up these cards that I had never posted! I love doing thank-you cards since a person can never have enough! These use Teresa Collins Gratitude collection!

I am now heading outdoors to FINALLY enjoy some much needed sunshine:-) Spring is on it's way.....

6 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    Love these thank you cards - they are EXCELLENT! I'm looking forward to seeing your new stuff, too. Enjoy the day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards...so awesome!!!

    thanks for popping by my blog..the store is Forever 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I always love seeing your cards, they inspire me!! ✿

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards
    love that gcd range of products so much fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!