Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Delight


This girl really is such a delight! However, she doesn't let me take pictures of her anymore:-( and her sister's album (she still loves the camera) is filling up fast! So I found these from last summer.

I am cleaning my scrap room - this has been ongoing for a month now...and I keep finding things I forgot about and want to use...then I scrap and make a huge mess all over again. BUT slowly I am getting more organized and using up some stuff in the process:-) This page uses Lily Bee papers from the November Art Freckles Kit. I also added some CTMH rub ons and wooden buttons (I LOVE LOVE these wooden buttons).

Happy Scrapping!!

14 comments:

  1. I really love this! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and beautiful photos.
    You know she's going to blame you when she's older that you scrapped her sister more, right? lol
    Totally understand about the cleaning then messing it up deal. I am in the same predicament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page, and yes, the buttons are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfection! I love how you used the tag. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly DELIGHTFUL! I never cease to be AMAZED by your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep taking her photos (when she isn't looking)! Great layout--love the colors & wooden buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just such a LOVELY page! LOVE all the hearts, I sure hope you tried out for lily bee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!! First thanks for your visit I just loved !!
    You page is just perfect ...and I love your style.
    Congrats.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout Jamie! We linked to this today on Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I beautiful layout! I saw the link in Practical Scrappers and came over to check it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh and Aaaaaaaah! This is one of my all-time Jamie Harder faves! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page, Jamie!
    Those wooden buttons are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loveky layouyt, Jamie

    i love the color touches you added to the b&w theme

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!