Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Kit from Art Freckles


Check out Art Freckles April Kit! Isn't it fantastic? You can pick one up HERE!!!

My first layout is from last summer's holiday at the lake. My girls happily spend everyday, ALL day at the beach:-) Looking forward to doing that again this summer! I had fun rolling paper to make my sun!

Next up...sweet laughter. I love that girls laugh. Had fun with the mist and playing with circles:-)

Lastly (for now) is "they call me mama". I don't know why my girls started calling me mama but I sure love it:-) I had fun playing with my new cricut for this one! It sure makes cutting out hearts a breeze! In the times of BC (before cricut - which really was only a couple of days ago...LOL) I would happily spend hours tracing and cutting out each heart! Well I can NEVER go back now! LOVE my cricut!!!







5 comments:

  1. WOW! Wonderful layouts! I especially love that sun you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a FABULOUS job with a fun kit! Just gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design skills absolutely AMAZE me! You are sooooo talented! LOOOOOOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore all 3 layouts! The design of the first is especially eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...and I need to say ...
    Just a wonderful layouts ..absolutely adorable!!
    The first one is stunning!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!