Friday, April 15, 2011

You light up my life


Another layout today to share with you using the 12x12 Notations collection from Teresa Collins. I saw this beautiful chandelier paper and it made me think of the title "you light up my life" which my girls certainly do:-)

I did some light misting on this page to bring in a touch of pink and made the cute flower out of the music paper. If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make this flower, I did one for the Art Freckles blog HERE.

Happy Friday!!







4 comments:

  1. Your LO is gorgeous it looks so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that flower is GORGEOUS!! and I really like the misting--adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! Perfect caption for that chandelier! I like how you think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, I say! Just plain stunning! Did I mention that layout is stunning? Well, It is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!