Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another one....


This is another project that was published in Papercrafts 350 Card and Gifts Magazine. I made this using a mix of Celebrate and Giving Thanks collections from Teresa Collins. I always put birthday's up on my calendar and then when I recycle my calendar at the end of the year, I forget the birthdays! So I made this cute little birthday book so I will never miss a birthday ( and with a whole lot of help from Facebook too...LOL)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! We watched some fireworks yesterday for Canada day (lucky for us....someone bought a bunch and set them off in the field behind our house) And happy Fourth of July to my American friends:-)

6 comments:

  1. This is so FABULOUS! LOVE the idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pull out that line and use it again- I loved it when it was new and still do!! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is CUTE--congrats again on being published! sounds like you had a fun Canada--love fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie do you have a basic pattern for the box and for the book? I would love to try to make them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!