Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Celebrate Love























This weekend my parents will be celebrating their 40th anniversary. They share such a true and beautiful love and they are such an inspiration to me. On Friday they are coming over for supper to celebrate. So today I am celebrating their love with a card.

I picked up some gorgeous Authentique Paper at a **new** scrapbook store CLOSER to my house (and that is dangerously GOOD...hee hee) and while checking out their blog today, I discovered there is a sketch challenge. Since I thought it would be quicker than a layout (who am I kidding...cards take me forever), I decided to play along with the card sketch. I used the delicious Uncommon and Journey lines. This sketch challenge ends in a couple of hours...so I had to take a picture using flash tonight so pardon the pic.

Check out the DT's examples and all the entries HERE.


5 comments:

  1. GREAT sketch! Might just have to "pin" it for later! :) GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, I love all of the embellishments! I'm also your newest follower. :)

    Please feel free to stop by and enter my blog candy giveaway! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!