Friday, December 9, 2011

Teresa Collins/Provo Craft Release

I am so excited to see Teresa Collin's new release with Provo Craft. These images are Cricut Craft Room exclusives! Have you heard of Cricut Craft Room? It is an online design tool that lets you create anywhere! It is free to sign up and you automatically get Cricut Craft Room Basics, a collection of digital shapes and fonts! I am SO excited to get CRAFTY and play around this weekend using these FABULOUS images.

I also have a layout to share featuring my sweet Maddie from last year using Teresa's Christmas Home collection. Oh my she looks so young there! Hopefully I can convince my family to let me take pictures of them tomorrow....but we will have to squeeze that in between baking cookies and visiting Santa's reindeer! LOVE this season:-)




2 comments:

  1. So DARLING! LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!
    You did a amazing and wonderful work!!I love your page just a gorgeus work.
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Big kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!