Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook - February Reveal

Sunday night already?  Where did the weekend go?  Sigh....

The good news is that I get to share a whole pile of layouts with you.... I had the privilege of guest designing again for My Creative Scrapbook and today I can show you my projects!!! The Creative Kit, found HERE, is filled with beautiful We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Papers and so much more!  It was such a FUN kit to work with!



























I also got to play with the GORGEOUS main kit too, and I am in love with all of the Crate paper goodness in this one!!






























6 comments:

  1. These are ALL just DARLING! Your design skills never cease to AMAZE me!! So FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW--these are ALL AMAZING--truly they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...you have been so busy! I love every single project. I can't even choose a favorite because they are all so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so lovely! Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects Jamie- you always have the cutest ideas and photos. MY favorite one is the "I am going to Marry" one-- precious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Logan is her friend/neighbour...they are just the cutest!!!

      Delete

Thank-you for making my day!