Friday, March 16, 2012

Adore

I ADORE Webster's Pages and if you do to (and I know you do), you need to enter to WIN the grand prize....get this...a $500 shopping spree from Webster's Pages!!!!!!!!!!!!  Unreal, right?  Here is how you win:



 
























So be sure to stop by the Webster's Pages blog HERE to enter!

And since I can't leave you without some artwork...this layout features the "In Love" collection from Webster's Pages and I am definitely head over heels "in love" with this gorgeous line!






 ****** LAYOUT REMOVED FOR PUBLISHING *********



















Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your layout. The picture is really the star of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and wow! that giveaway is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!