Saturday, March 3, 2012

Creative Kit - My Creative Scrapbook

Yippppeeee!!! Today I am going to share my work with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This kit features the gorgeous Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise collection.




























Check out the Design Team Gallery HERE for LOTS of inspiration from the DT using all the beautiful kits from My Creative Scrapbook!

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL weekend!  I am trying to stop reading the last book in the Hunger Games series so I can get out and be productive but I can't seem to put it down!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pages! #2 is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am just not sure which of these is my favorite!! They are all wonderful!!! You have the PERFECT style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are WONDERFUL--love that you added dimension to the flowers and the choice of colors for each layout is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I love that when you add detail, you still manage to keep things clean and simple. I LOVE every one of these layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!