Sunday, September 23, 2012

Max the Grasshopper

This layout was up on the Teresa Collins Design Team blog the other day... do you follow that blog?  I love checking in for my daily dose of inspiration from the DT!

























I used the Christmas Cottage collection - so fun that this line can be used for lots of different themes!  This layout shares the story of my daughter's pet grasshopper "Max".  She had a very special bond with Max.  Check out the close-up photo below...she even hand fed him!



















Off to document more memories!  Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect thing to scrapbook. I think these kinds of pages, about just normal, every day life, are the best! I love the design of this page and all of the green to go with Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like that this is an everyday page--GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!