Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BeYOUtiful

One day while driving I noticed a billboard that had the caption "be YOU tiful"  For the life of me I couldn't tell you what the billboard was selling but I do remember how much I loved that sentiment and immediately started to plan a layout in my head on how to use it.  (funny how everything can relate back to scrapbooking right?)

I want for my daughters, more than anything, to always feel proud of who they are and to stay true to who they are.







































This layout features the amazing Sweet Notes collection from Webster's Pages.  










This collection has me at patterned paper but oh my...the overlays had me just giddy!  Here is a close up of one on my layout:







































If you haven't seen all the new CHA collections Webster's Pages has yet...you are missing out!  Check them out on the Webster's blog HERE!

2 comments:

  1. What a great title, that is totally perfect! And, yes, I looooove this new collection, the colours are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful (pun intended!) layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CLEVER title--GORGEOUS colors makes for a BEAUTIFUL layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!