Saturday, January 19, 2013

My 2 Sweet Girls

As I am sure many of you can attest, children grow up WAY too fast!  I was so lucky to have been able to stay at home for several of the years while my girls were small but for over a year now I have been back at work full time.  I LOVE my job but I feel torn wanting to be home for my daughters after school.  So happy to have decided to shorten my work week to four days!  This has made a huge difference for me!  I can do all my cleaning, grocery shopping etc. while my girls are at school and then have more time on the weekends for fun with them!  So blessed to have been able to do this...and I am sure they will be all grown up in the blink of an eye!







































Another perk?  Home more often to take more pictures of my girls..ha!  For this layout, I used the gorgeous Now and Then collection from Teresa Collins.  I had so much clustering a bunch of embellishments within the heart!  Here is a detailed shot:


3 comments:

  1. Love that button heart. Your girls are growing up! Congrats on going to 4 days. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girls Jamie! Beautiful layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do grow up fast but GOOD for you enjoying those moments with them when you can to the fullest! GREAT page--LOVE the button heart in the center!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!