Friday, March 15, 2013

You are Nine

Time.  It is a funny thing as we age how much more quickly it goes.  I never seem to have enough of it and yet, I dont' think I would notice just HOW quickly it goes by if not for my children to help me realize.  My darling baby girl turned nine...NINE!  When did this happen?  I swear she was a toddler yesterday.   We celebrated her birthday by renting a hotel and water-sliding until we were all exhausted  (well I at least I was)!!!    Here is the birthday girl:


Taking picture of my "tween" is getting more difficult but she cooperated nicely so I could take a few to document her turning nine!  I used the fabulous Composition and Color collection from Webster's Pages for this layout.





I love, love, love WASHI tape so I added bits and pieces here and there.  Then, I covered up my heart with it!   The nine I just printed off my computer.  Here is a close up:





Have a fabulous Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter has grown! Time sure doesn't stand still.... :( I adore the papers and how clean this layout is....The pinks and yellow are perfect for this time of year.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown up so much since I started following your blog. What a beautiful girl, and a beautiful layout to match. I love all of the small details you always take the time to add.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!