Monday, August 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal

It is time for the My Creative Scrapbook reveal!  I worked with the Creative Kit...it is amazing....filled with lots of amazing Bella Blvd products!  Check it out:

I had fun with this kit! Here are a couple of layouts of each of my daughters enjoying the beach up at the lake this summer!





And I also did a couple pages for my Project Life.  Here they are together:



















And the first page closer up:



And now the second page closer up:






































I did one more layout...there is just so much in these kits!!!




To get one of these, or one of the other fabulous kits, head HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Every single page is stunning. I love the 2nd layout where you left so much white space. Her red jumper just pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!