Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

Wishing you all a very happy New Year!  I love the feeling of a fresh start in the new year and so far 2014 has gotten off on the right start!

Today I wanted to share my absolute favourite layout of last year:

I love this layout for so many reasons!  First, I adore all the amazing Bella Blvd products - Bella Blvd always has such fun, bright colours and the most perfect embellishments that I heart soooo much!  Check out these detail shots:




I also love this page so much because of who is in it!  I love my girls so much and I feel like they have grown up so fast.  I want so spend more time with them and I look forward to having more dates with my daughters in 2014!

Both my girls love to jump - especially Sienna.  Anytime I am photographing her, she suggests a "jumping pose" and of course i am always happy to oblige.  The third reason this is my favourite page, is that it encourages me to "jump", to make a leap.  I look forward in 2014 to really jumping into my photography passion!  

I am so excited for this new year…and I am soooo excited for you to see the new releases coming from Bella Blvd!  Tune in all week to see the full reveal of their collections!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for making my day!